Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Best Friend's Glamorous Wedding Dress

I can still remember my best friend's wedding like it was just yesterday. It is about weeks only, and I had to find the right dress for the perfect bride to make her wedding day like she dreamt it. Thanks to Auva, I made it possible for her to have that pinkish white color she wanted for her dress and mixed with sparkles. Just, a week before the final moment, the dress arrived, and she almost fainted when she saw it. Furthermore, she was so excited to try it. Then, as she unveils herself just before she walks the aisle every single people in that church were like bewitched by her goddess-like look. With your help, my best friend's wedding came out to be magical and full of romance. And when it is my turn to walk down that aisle too, I will get cheap wedding dresses form you. Thanks so much AUVA.